Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cash Game Strategy!

I'm accepting the fact that I'll never really do better than averaging 20th percent in the picks. I limit myself to just a few things that I look at, stat wise. So here's how I'll be picking cash games. (Cash games are games like 50/50 and Double Ups, where you are just trying to win your money back plus more.)

I will be looking for:


  • High Floor Players
  • High Floor Players with good Matchups
  • High Floor Players with good Matchups who aren't injured.
These are the things you should be looking for if you have the time:
  • High Floor Players with good Matchups vs. their opponents defensive position. For example, figure out if the WR is going to be playing against a top corner.
  • Targets or Carries - Always a good stat no matter what you are doing.
Sorry, don't have time for that shit. I'm trying to win a few bucks without investing too much time. Casual DFS.

These are the things I don't care about in cash games:
  • High potential, AKA Ceiling. I don't care if you could go for 22pts if you will most likely go for 14. Fuck you.
  • Targets or Carries per attempt. Yeah, it's an average, and we can see what they will do on average, but there are too many variables for the 7 games that may come into play with this. I just don't see this being the main focus. It might be valuable, but it's not the most valuable thing.
So, here are the worst teams per position. You should be playing players who are playing against these teams per position. This is based off of last three weeks.

Against QB
CLE
CAR
DET
NO
MIA
CIN

Against RB
SF
PITT
CIN
ATL
CLE
TB
IND
PHI

Against WR
CHI
KC
CAR
DAL
BAL
NYJ
SEA
JAX

Against TE
CAR
CLE
IND
CIN
OAK

Here are two lineups that I think I really like:



No comments:

Post a Comment